Causes and Symptoms
Back pain can occur throughout the entirety of the back in the lower, middle and/or upper regions. Pain in the back can be the result of bad habits, accidents, sports injuries or muscle strains. Symptoms include
- Aching or stiffness along the spine
- Sharp pain in the neck, upper back or lower back
- Ache in the middle or lower back after sitting or standing
- Pain from the low back and throughout the lower part of the body
- Pain or muscle spasms in the lower back when standing straight
Chiropractors can help with back pain in a variety of ways.